Monday, April 9, 2018

Maxed Out

Herself speaks.

I have too many things to do.

Well, perhaps not too many. Perhaps just so many.

It is straining my mental resources to keep all of the various tasks on target, and there is so little time for anything I enjoy. No evening constitutionals; only the barest minimum of cooking. No daydreaming. No reading for pleasure. Nothing except All The Tasks.

I know that the timeline and tasks will adjust within another month, and that I just have to hold on. I can do this, I know. I am mentally fatigued, though. So much at stake.

I'm not intentionally vague -- I wish I could divulge more, but for privacy reasons, am not comfortable doing so.

Your company in this time of difficulty, gentle reader, is much appreciated, and I hope that you will forgive me the dearth of meaningful conversation and noteworthy information.

One step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment